Monday, December 12, 2011

Catch The Average Jane on The Suplado Show Tonight!

Hey everyone!  The Average Jane will be guesting at The Suplado Show tonight (9:00 p.m.) at Dig internet radio (formerly NU107)J

Dig Radio

I'd like to thank Stef of the Life and Fever blog for the invitation.  I'm really nervous, but also excited!  As they say, carpe diem!  This will make one good story to tell the Little One when she's older.  Hehehe!

***

A personal tidbit about me.  I drive barefoot.  It's a habit I picked up ever since I started driving.  I just feel I have more control of the pedals that way.  J

My trusty, old ride.

Just wanted to share.  J

***

In other news, lookie what I just bought!

Mickey Mouse planner and cord bracelet

A Mickey and Minnie Mouse planner.  Compact and handy enough to fit inside my bag with lots of pages for jotting down my notes.

M-I-C-K-E-Y etc.

Ever since having the Little One, I find myself forgoing a lot of my hard, chunky bracelets for something more soft and a little flat so as not to annoy or hurt the baby when carrying her. 

And this cord bracelet is just perfect!  Colorful and soft enough that it won't hurt the Little One too.


Hmmm...I smell another giveaway.  Find out more by tuning in to The Suplado Show tonight at 9:00 p.m. at www.digradio.phJ

***

Click here for more detailed instructions on how to listen and watch The Suplado Show.

12 comments:

  1. Wow... celeb! :) Goodluck, dear, and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well on your radio guesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sis so happy for you! Congrats and good luck kaya mo yan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow congrats sis! :) break a leg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lumelevel up ka na talaga. hihi! i like your planner, ganyan din gamit ko this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikaw na ang sikat. :-P Pa-radio radio guesting na ah. God bless sa iyo. More guestings to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congrats naman! Pa guesting guesting na ang byuti mo! hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! Celeb? Uhmmm...d ko yata carry yan. Hehehe! But it was a really fun experience. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was nice meeting you too sis. So, when is going to be our next guesting? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mrs. Kolca: Hopefully another one soon? Hehehe! But seriously, I'm not much for going into the limelight. Mas masarap to yung quiet lang pero may dating di ba? Naks! =D

    ReplyDelete

SG | An Aerial View of Sentosa Island

Sentosa is a well-known island resort in Singapore. They're quite famous for their expensive luxury landed properties, exquisite hotel...